[sixties-l] Oklahoma Universities in the Sixties

From: carrie fox (carrie_fox@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 05:12:00 CUT

    Hello!
    I'm new to the list. I'm currently working on a thesis concerning Oklahoma
    universities during the sixties. So, if any of you attended THe University
    of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State University, Central State College, or Tulsa
    University during the period 1963-1972, I would be very interested in
    talking with you. My email address is carrie_fox@hotmail.com.
    Thank you,
    Carrie Fox