Re: [sixties-l] Brewing hatred of the baby boomer generation

From: Jerry West (record@island.net)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 03:25:15 CUT

    BrentLance@aol.com wrote:

    I've seen more and more articles and book reviews in the mainstream
    media foisting this attitude. (discrediting baby boomers)

    JW reply:

    What we are probably seeing is a right wing propaganda campaign aime at
    discrediting the activism of the 60s and 70s so that it does not become
    a positive role model for the upcoming generation that is going to take
    the brunt of corporate driven economic and social change that will be
    the product of globalization ala WTO, MAI and etc.

    --
    Jerry West
    Editor/publisher/janitor