Re: [sixties-l] novel chapters and "Gone with the Wind" and real world

From: Ron Koster (ron@psymon.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 02:44:22 CUT

    At 08:59 PM 6/4/2000 -0800, monkerud wrote:
    >Sounds good to me. I paid $70 for two years through Network Associates.

    If I was you -- any of you! -- I'd go and read this article...

    <http://ecommerce.internet.com/solutions/tech_advisor/article/0,1467,9
    561_382341,00.html>

    ...before you do anything with regard to registering, or renewing, your domain.

    Ron :)

    Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.
    Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they
    really are or people might think we're stupid. - Jules Feiffer

    Allow me to introduce my selves... http://www.psymon.com
    Digital art, dreams & fantasies... http://www.psymon.com/art/