[sixties-l] Glad The L's Back

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 03:46:38 CUT

    [modr8r's note to the list: this posting was submitted with html
    formatting. you can see below that it duplicates itself upon extraction and
    generally makes a mess. please take care when sending posts, that you send
    in plain text only. (you can set this in your email program). majordomo
    doesn't take kindly to html, so future posts containing it will be
    returned for reformatting. (sorry for the interrupt, jeff, and thanks for
    your enthusiasm!)]