[sixties-l] Re: SIXTIES-L active again!

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 19:27:53 CUT

    Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 16:59:10 -0400
    From: Ted Morgan <epm2@lehigh.edu>
    Subject: Re: SIXTIES-L active again!!

    Just back from a week out of town, I wondered why I had 110 messages waiting,
    then discovered to my great delight that 60s-l was back! Good news for those
    of us who like to knock around ideas linked to that stormy time, good news
    for students (and researchers) seeking good sources, and good news because
    it's nice to be back in touch with friends from the old list. Hi to all,
    Ted Morgan

    sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu wrote:

    > Greetings to all. The SIXTIES-L list is back in business!
     <major snip -- modr8r>