[sixties-l] sixties list and novel chapters site

From: PNFPNF@aol.com
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 21:01:00 CUT

    I am thrilled by the interest expressed in the novel chapters site. Shall
    send a more detailed outline/plan on this later this weekend. This time,
    we're going to make this work--with, of course, lots of links and search
    engine "find-ability".
      Re the possibility of interest in German, Dutch, other European
    languages/countries--my impression is these have had more interest than have
    US publishers in serious fiction on the sixties.
    TimeAOLWarnerGeneralWhat/Whoever is not too inclined to fund serious
    subversive thought, one would think.
      Venceremos, Paula