[sixties-l] Re: Germany in the sixties

From: Ted Asregadoo (asregadoo@home.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 00:42:50 CUT

    I find it odd that publishers (are these American publishers?) aren't
    interested in translating a book on Germany during the 60's. The German
    Historical Institute and Cambridge University Press published _1968 The
    World Transformed_ in 1998, and that covered a good chunk of the world
    (Germany included). I'm only one person, but I would be interested in
    reading the book you wrote. That's my 2 cents anyway.

    Ted Asregadoo
    asregadoo@home.com