[sixties-l] Re: conscientious objectors (fwd)

From: jo grant (jgrant@bookzen.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 19:42:50 CUT

    Sally,

    A person who might be helpful is Gerald Nicosia. He's best known for his
    crtical biiography of Jack Keroauc, but once his book, "HOME TO WAR: A
    History of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War" hits the books stores
    (late this fall) his name will become a household word with Viet Vets and
    their families. 900 hours of Gerry's taped interviews with Viet vets are
    presently secure in a Vietnam Veterans Memorial Archive at U.C. Santa Cruz.

    I'll forward your post to him. He's very busy finishing up the final edit
    of his book and I'm reluctant to post his E-mail address. But he'll get
    your message.

    j grant

    "In the defense of Freedom and Literacy, Libraries are the most powerful
    weapons we have. Use them."
    --Maria Norlander Martinez, The Incredible Librarian