[sixties-l] Re: "terrorists" (fwd)

From: Ron Jacobs (rjacobs@zoo.uvm.edu)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 12:06:21 CUT

    Bernardine is a children's advocate working through Northwestern University
    in Chicago where she lives with Bill Ayers, who is a writer and professor
    of education at the University of Illinois. Bernardine has recently been
    active in raising funds for Sara Olson, who was arrested recently in
    relation to her alleged activities with the SLA. Here is a web site
    whereby one can contact Bernardine via email:

    http://www.law.nwu.edu/faculty/clinic/dohrn/dohrn.html

    -Ron jacobs
    author, Way the Wind Blew:A HIstory of the Weather Underground (Verso)

    http://moose.uvm.edu/~rjacobs/ronshome.html

    At 09:18 PM 05/20/2000 -0400, you wrote:

> [...]
    Bedford