"terrorists" (fwd)

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 01:18:35 CUT

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:37:47 EDT
    From: BETHBPROD@aol.com
    To: sixties@jefferson.village.virginia.edu
    Subject: "terrorists"

    Searching the internet for information about people like Bernadine Dohrn,
    Kathy Bodine, Judy Clark...I came across extensive communication from you. I
    am a documentary filmmaker in the process of beginning to research some of
    these people. Where are they now... I know that Kathy and Judy are at Bedford
    Hills, NY. I'm trying to find a contact to Bernadine and Angela Davis and
    hope that you might be able to direct me.

    My background is feature film but recently I've done some documentaries:
    "Voices Unheard" which is about juvenile sex offenders -- an investigation
    into what (if any) type of treatment they are getting in prison; and "Breathe
    In/Breathe Out" a documentary I've just finished for ZDF German Television
    about the intergenerational effects from the Vietnam war (trauma passed on
    from Veterans to their children).

    Thank you in advance.

    Best,

    Beth B