Forwarded mail....

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 19:22:07 CUT

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 13:29:01 -0400
    From: David Smith <dls101@acadia.net>
    To: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu

    Hi
    Glad to hear the sixties list is back in business.
    While reading the qualifications for acceptance for a posted message I find
    that much of what I may have to say may not be accepable.
    I took part actively in the anti-war movement from 1967 to 1971. In Nov. of
    1989 I was shot during the Days of Rage in Chicago. I'm kind of a strange
    bird in that I have quite a lot of experience of the 60's but not a lot of
    knowledge--a gap that I would like to fill some time but......
    I am interested in hearing from other Weathermen and will read entries and
    hopefully offer some wisdom given my experience and perspective.
    Thanks very much whoever you are for your work.
    Sincerely,
    David Smith
    5 Seaview Terrace
    Belfast, ME 04915