Re: Music (Multiple posts)

sixties-l@lists.village.virginia.edu
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:40:48 -0500

(1)
From: Joe McDonald <joe@countryjoe.com>

Tony Edmonds wrote:

> I haven't had a chance to go through the music lists yet. Are the lyrics to
> "Where have all the Flowers Gone" on any of them? If not, does anyone know
> where I might find them?
>
> Tony Edmonds
> Ball State Univ.

Sing Out ! Magazine. cheers, cjm

-- "The eldest son wont leave home nor cook soup. The ozone layer thins
.003 milliliters more. The wise person bends like bamboo in the wind." Me
Ching.
country joe Home Pg <http://www.countryjoe.com>
country joe's tribute to Florence Nightingale
<http://www.countryjoe.com/nightingale>
Berkeley Vietnam Veterans Memorial <http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us>

(2)
From: epm2@lehigh.edu (TED MORGAN)

Tony, Check the wonderful compilation of folk lyrics put together by Peter
Blood-Patterson, "A Song Shall Rise," published by Sing Out! I can help
with an address if you need one. A book that should be on all families'
bookshelves, if there's any music going on.

Ted Morgan

Department of Political Science
Maginnes Hall #9
Lehigh University