Re: Bill Clinton and the Sixties

Ron Jacobs (rjacobs@zoo.uvm.edu)
Fri, 06 Nov 1998 09:01:44 -0500

The only thing I know is that there is more than one avenue--up here in
Vermont we have the electoral route via Bernie sanders and the
progressives, in addition there is the campaign to free (or at least get
him a new trial) Mumia (not to mention other political prisoners), there is
the campaign against sanctions--all of these are simmering , but no one
thing has brought them together--that is where the discussion needs to begin--
-ron

At 09:56 PM 11/4/98 +0100, you wrote:

>[MODERATOR'S NOTE: Please keep in mind that only posts that fall
>within the parameters of the SIXTIES-L will be forwarded to the list.
>Rules for posting can be found at:

http://lists.village.virginia.edu/sixties/HTML_docs/SIXTIES_L/SIXTIES-L_rule
s.html