Re: Buddhism & War, in Vietnam

Susan Noel (sunst+@pitt.edu)
Fri, 22 May 1998 12:37:22 -0400 (EDT)

Collin,

Do you know Thich Nat Hahn? He's a Vietnamese Buddhist monk and
teacher. Has a community now, in France I believe...teaches here often. (I
once did a retreat weekend with him, years ago.) He's a very interesting
person and I'm sure would have a lot to say on the subject. I don't know
how to contact him personally, but just check out his books - they usually
have adresses of centers in the back.

Susan Noel
University of Pittsburgh
sunst+@pitt.edu