Re: Sixties Casualties

Marty Jezer (mjez@sover.net)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:20:16 -0500

There was a very sweet, quiet kid involved with the NY Resistance movement
who went back to his home in Virginia (in 68 or 69 I believe) who was
supposedly murdered. The details were never clarified but we all assumed it
was for his politics. I believe there was a brief notice in WIN about it.
(Perhaps the U of Texas) library has a file. His last name started with a
"W".
That's all I remember.

Marty Jezer