SDS & REP (multiple messages)

SIXTIES-L (SIXTIES-L@jefferson.village.virginia.edu)
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 02:18:51 -0500

[1]

From: RFertel@aol.com
Subject: Re: Another Query Re: SDS

Carl Oglesby lives in Boston I've heard. (Anyone remember his incredible
album? I remember an incredible song, Lemon Light.) He's interviewed in
Joan and Robert Morrison's From Camelot to Kent State: The 60s Experience
in the Words of those who Lived it. Times Books, 1987. I beleive Joan
teaches at CCNY or NYU so you might track her down.

Randy Fertel

>My research on REP will hinge very much on
>my ability to drum up a number of oral interviews, so any help anyone can
>offer will be hugely appreciated!

Randy Fertel
Tulane University
6120 Perrier St.