Re: 60's anthologies

Aron Kay (pieman@queenbee.net)
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 23:02:02 -0500

i feel that there is a lack of 60's anthologies in ciriculation in the
community....
many of us who were involved during those turbulent times have a lot to
share with those who are interested as towhat took place during the
events, the mores, cultural explosions, music that comprised the 60's
era.
We should write our own history not wait for a woodward-bernstein
combination who would sanitize it.
Aron Kay
http://www.calyx.net/~pieman