RE: academia/organizing (multiple posts)

sixties-l@jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 06:52:05 -0400

(1)
From: Mike Bennett (Luchando@msn.com)

Kevin,
It could have been worse. We could have been engaged in armed struggle when
the little weasels from the middle class ran out on us. Students have neither
the life experience, commitment or courage to be leaders for real social
change. Never did.
MikeB

(2)
From: "Mike Bennett" <Luchando@msn.com>

The collapse of the Soviet Union was caused by greed, dishonesty, corruption,
depravity, and power and money addictions. The same thing will happen here.
MikeB