Re: Bob Dylan (multiple posts)

sixties-l@jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 07:43:12 -0400

(1)
From: Stuart Levitan <sdlevitan@globaldialog.com>

Elizabeth Manny wrote:

> RE: Bringing It All Back Home album...
>
> Does anyone know who the sultry brunette on the cover of this album is?
> Was she Sarah Dylan, Bob's wife -- or someone else???? My friends and I
> have wondered about this since 1965 when the album first came out. Thanks
> for your thoughts.
>
> Elizabeth Manny
> em@laplaza.org
//
Of course, I meant to type 65, not 66, for the Don't Look Back tour, the
last completely acoustic shows.The weirdness of the electrified 1966
tour was filmed by late Howard Alk for Eat the Document. Sorry for the
confusion.

(2)
From: <PUBBLAN@amber.indstate.edu>

the brunette on the cover of the album is sally grossman, wife of
bob's then manager, albert grossman.

marty blank

(3)
Elizabeth: From one of several Dylan biographies, I understand it was the
wife of Dylan's only manager, Albert Grossman. Jim Wood