RE: Sixties' Counterculture (multiple posts)

sixties-l@jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 14:28:16 -0400

(1)
From: Mike Bennet (Luchando@msn.com)

It seems to me that we overlook the fact that a decline in real wages causes
it to be necessary for more than one person per family to work full-time,
unlike in the sixties. A family with basically absentee parents is not a
viable unit. Divorce comes from the American proclivity to change everything
except the way WE act.
MikeB