From: kslinkar@lionheart.berkeley.edu
Sent: Monday, June 23, 1997 4:50 PM
To: sixties-l@jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU; Mike Bennett
Cc: Neely Slinkard; Mike Bennett
Subject: Re[2]: Ted Morgan

Mike:

I swore to myself I would not do this, but the evil demons inside of
me have gotten the better of me. Get thee behind me, Satan!

You are right, only a fraction of the youth of the sixties was
directly affected by the counterculture. (although a few years down
stream virtually everyone was.) But in my own not too humble opinion,
those that were affected by the leftwing labor part of the
counterculture were the minority. They may have been a lot of people
in absolute numbers, but they were a small percentage of the
counterculture as a whole, and an even smaller percentage of the youth
of that time.