Re: request for information

Joe Williams (search@outofprint.com)
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 15:32:58 -0700

Paula,

A few titles of interest:

Rothman, Stanley & S. Robert Lichter. ROOTS OF RADICALISM: Jews,
Christians, and the New Left. 1982. Oxford University Press.

Mendes, Philip. THE NEW LEFT, THE JEWS, AND THE VIETNAM WAR, 1965-1972.
Lazare Press.

Mendelsohn, Ezra (ed). ESSENTIAL PAPERS ON JEWS AND THE LEFT. 1997. (Not
Yet Published).

Liebman, Arthur. JEWS AND THE LEFT. (Contemporary Religious Movements). 1978.

Best,

Joe Williams, Bookseller
Specializing in the 1960s
search@outofprint.com