Re: Internet Message

Daniel Olson (olsond@oak.cats.ohiou.edu)
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 08:56:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 29 May 1997, MRS SALLY L MERRY wrote:

> Nancy:
> I read a book entitled "Summer of Love" in the late
> 70's or early 80's, a nonfiction account of the 1967 drug and medical
> experience in the Haight-Ashbury district. As I can't remember the
> author, (I think he was an M.D.), or the publisher, I have been
> unable to locate a copy of the book to reread. Do you or anyone out
> there know where I could get my hands on a copy? Again, thanks for
> your help.

> Sally

Sally,
Could this be the book you're thinking of?

Anthony, Gene.
The summer of love : Haight-Ashbury at its heighest (sic).
Millbrae, Calif. : Celestial Arts, 1980.

Quite a number of libraries around the country own a copy. Apply to one of
them; if necessary, they could get it for you via interlibrary loan.

Dan Olson
Ohio University Libraries