(no subject)

(no name) ((no email))
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 23:11:18 -0500

From: Elizabeth Gips <changes@cruzio.com>
Subject: Re: Kennedy Assassination

Had I not heard it with my own ears, I wouldn't know because it is never
mentioned anywhere, but I heard JFK give a talk, I vaguely remember it
as being at the University of Texas, in which he outlined a five year
plan for world peace beginning with an easement in the Soviet/US
confrontation and going on to reducing military etc. Then he outlined a
five year plan to follow the first one.
Do any of you scholars know anything about this? He was murdered not
long after, certainly within two weeks.

Elizabeth

--
"You/me is sitting/multifaceted/Vajra boom pineal gland/right in the
middle