Re: Great Texts of the 60s -- A Reply (fwd)

sixties@jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 08:28:56 -0400

Sender: "m.bibby" <mwbibb@ark.ship.edu>
Subject: Re: Great Texts of the 60s -- A Reply

Yo, Alex!

The Lowenfels anthology is *Where is Vietnam?: American Poets Respond*
(Anchor/Doubleday, 1967). There wer *lots* of antiwar anthologies, many
quite popular, during the period--see my "Where is Vietnam?: Antiwar
Poetry and the Canon" in the Feb. 1993 issue of *College English* for a
handy-dandy listing of antiwar poetry anthologies from the period.

Michael Bibby
mwbibb@ark.ship.edu