The Olympics and Muhammad Ali (fwd)

(sixties@jefferson.village.virginia.edu)
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 13:15:58 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 08:58:38 -0400
From: Juan Jewell <jewell@sidwell.edu>
To: sixties@jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Subject: The Olympics and Muhammad Ali

This message was submitted by Juan Jewell <jewell@sidwell.edu> to list
sixties-l@jefferson.village.virginia.edu. If you forward it back to the list,
it will be distributed without the paragraphs above the dashed line. You may
edit the Subject: line and the text of the message before forwarding it back.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove
these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list.
Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you
should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.