"Underground" documentary/Attica (2 posts)

sixties@jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Wed, 15 May 1996 16:09:59 -0400

(1)
Sender: J_Andrew@ACAD.FANDM.EDU (John Andrew)
Subject: Re: "Underground" documentary/Attica (fwd)

I believe that it is available in video format - but at the moment don't
remember who put it out - can anyone help Aron? to Aron, if you don't get a
reply, let me know either on the list or b/c and I'll check - I know that I
bought it for our collection here some time ago - it may be out of print -
John Andrew

John Andrew email: J_ANDREW@ACAD.FANDM.EDU
Department of History fax 717-399-4413
Franklin and Marshall College
Lancaster, PA. 17604-3003

"Fantasy Will Set You Free" - Steppenwolf

(2)
Sender: "S. Graw" <smg7@cornell.edu>

>From: Aron Kay <pieman@ns.calyx.com>
>
>I saw Underground back in 1976 when it came out. I feel it should be
>released in video form for us to rewmember the days of the Weather
>Underground and for our youth to observe history as it was being made by

An authorized video version was produced by MPI Home Videos in 1991(?). I
can't help on knowing where it is sold at present........ steve graw
Current medical information about abortion, including referrals for
abortion services, is available from your local Planned Parenthood.
I oppose the censorship of the Internet.