Re: Sexual revolution: definition, please

Sandra Hollin Flowers (flowers_s@Mercer.EDU)
Tue, 14 May 1996 11:36:44 -0400

Jeff, as I continued through my accumulation of mail, I found the
following, which seems to pertain to my request for a definition of the
sexual revolution, even though you didn't know I was asking for one at the
time you wrote this. Are you satisfied with this as a definition in light
of my request for one, or would you like to change it now that I've put
the question on the monitor? I'm asking for verification because I
eventually want to post something on this topic and, like you, I want to
agree on what we're talking about.

Sandra in Maconga