Research Dutch television documentary

Kali Tal (Kali.Tal@yale.edu)
Fri, 10 May 1996 17:37:37 -0400

Sixties Folk,

I received this request through the Sixties Project Web site and am forwarding
it to the list in hopes that some listmembers can offer useful information.
Since Kees Boas is not subscribed to SIXTIES-L, please address replies to his
personal email address.

Kali

----- Forwarded message follows -----

From: boas <boas@noord.bart.nl>
Subject: Research Dutch television documentary

I'am doing a research at the moment about deserting the army in the
period of Vietnam war. I'am searching for interviews, testimonials and
names and adresses of former American dodgers/deserters whome left the
army while they stayed in Germany before the where transported to
Vietnam. About a 100 men escaped via The Netherlands to Sweden. Is
there any documentation about these people?
If so will you please be so kind to inform me as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,

Kees Boas, producer/director
RVU educatieve omroep (a educational broadcast organisation in the
Netherlands)

----- End of Forwarded message -----

Kali Tal
Sixties Project & Viet Nam Generation, Inc.
18 Center Rd., Woodbridge, CT 06525
203/387-6882; fax 203/389-6104
email: kali.tal@yale.edu
Sixties Project: http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu/sixties/