Re: Q: Zapruder--when did it come to light?

sixties@jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 08:34:26 -0500

_________________________

[1]

Sender: Barbara L Tischler <blt1@columbia.edu>
Subject: Re: Q: Zapruder--when did it come to light?

Human memory is a frail thing, and it's only part of teh stuff of what we
call "history," but my memory is that we heard the name "Zapruder" almost
from minute one of the coverage of teh assassination. Constant references
to the "Zapruder film" hit the news fairly quickly--how long did it
take to get super-8 or whatever kind of film it was developed in those
days? It might be useful to check daily newspapers, or possibly even news
broadcasts, on this one.

Barbara L. Tischler

[2]