Pie throwing (fwd)

sixties@jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 13:22:10 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 11:33:16 -0500
From: Jeffrey Apfel <tuckerpf@ix.netcom.com>
To: sixties@jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Subject: Pie throwing

This message was submitted by tuckerpf@ix.netcom.com (Jeffrey Apfel) to lis=
sixties-l@jefferson.village.virginia.edu. If you forward it back to the lis=
t,
it will be distributed without the paragraphs above the dashed line. You ma=
edit the Subject: line and the text of the message before forwarding it bac=
k.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove
these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list.
Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you
should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.

----------------------- Message requiring your approval -------------------=

---