Re: Freedom on My Mind (fwd)

sixties@jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 13:45:25 -0500 (EST)

Sender: jwood@mail.sdsu.edu (James L. Wood)
Subject: Re: Freedom on My Mind

Contact Hardy Frye at U.C. Berkeley's Institute for Social Change. Jim Wood

new e-mail address: jwood@mail.sdsu.edu

Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 21:11:58 -0500
From: esr@Eeyore.Stanford.EDU
To: sixties@jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU

Rebecca,

According to the information in the Stanford online catalog, the distributor
for "Freedom on My Mind" is Clarity Film Productions in Berkeley. The
phone number there is 510-841-3469. It's a tremendous film.

-- Eric Roberts
Department of Computer Science
Stanford University

P.S. The Sixties Project gopher site has a long catalog of political
films that I have acquired over the years, several of which might
be useful. It's available through the following web address
(which should be run together on one line):

gopher://jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU:70/00/pubs/publications/
sixties/bibliography/60sfilm.bib