Clifford Lynch visit agenda (fwd)

From: Sarah P. Wells (spw4s@cms.mail.virginia.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 16:18:43 EST

    Here's the agenda for Clifford Lynch's UVA visit next Monday and Tuesday:

    Monday December 16
    9:30-11:30 Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
            Mellon Supporting Digital Scholarship discussion
            John Unsworth, Thornton Staples, Worthy Martin, Daniel Pitti and all
    interested and available SDS staff

    12-1:30 Lunch

    2-3 Lower West Oval Room, The Rotunda
            Public lecture: "Preserving the Digital"

    3-5 Alderman Library
            Digital library projects and directions discussion
            Thornton Staples and others)

    Tuesday December 17
    9-10 Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
            Virginia Center for Digital History
            Will Thomas and Kim Tryka
    10-11 Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
            University of Virgnia Press, electronic imprint
            Mick Gusinde-Duffy

     Sarah Wells
     Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
     spw4s@virginia.edu 434-924-4527

     "Wir wandeln durch des Tones Macht
     froh durch des Todes duestre Nacht"
     --The Magic Flute

     (We walk, by the power of music, in joy through death's dark night)

     Sarah Wells