Travel funds

From: Daniel Pitti (dpitti@virginia.edu)
Date: 12/17/00

    All,

    I want to remind everyone that there are travel funds available for
    SDS-Policy Committee members who either attend conferences that are germane
    to our deliberations, or, better yet, give papers at such conferences on
    our deliberations.

    I know ALA is coming up, and so do hope that those of you attending will
    try to identify panels, interest groups, and so on, that may be useful to
    our work.

    You should contact John and Thorny about these funds.

    Regards,
    Daniel