That phantom meeting

From: Daniel Pitti (dpitti@virginia.edu)
Date: 12/10/00

    All,

    I am sorry for the entry on your calendars for last Wednesday. It was not
    on mine, and I have no idea how it got on yours. At any rate, I was in
    Berlin, and out of touch via email.

    Our next meeting will be in January, though a precise date has not been set.

    Again, sorry for the confusion.

    Daniel

    Daniel V. Pitti         Project Director
    Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
    Alderman Library        University of Virginia  Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
    Phone: 804 924-6594     Fax: 804 982-2363       Email: dpitti@Virginia.edu
    http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu