Meeting scheduled

From: Daniel Pitti (dpitti@virginia.edu)
Date: 11/07/00

    I turned the scheduling of a meeting over to Joy and she identified
    Wednesday, November 22, 9-10:30 at the only available slot. John: you are
    not on corporate time, and so I hope you can make this meeting. If others
    cannot, let me know. One way or the other I intend to meet.

    The first item on the agenda will be available meeting times. If you are
    not going to make it to the meeting, let me know what days and times are
    best for you.

    Daniel