welcome

From: John Unsworth (jmu2m@virginia.edu)
Date: 10/10/00

    To the members of the SDS policy committee:

    I've set up a new majordomo list for your committee, with these subscribers:

    jdr9d@virginia.edu
    dpitti@virginia.edu
    pm9k@virginia.edu
    ssk4k@virginia.edu
    gtc@virginia.edu
    dobbins@Virginia.EDU
    tls@virginia.edu
    jmu2m@virginia.edu

    To send mail to this group, address it to
    sds-policy@lists.village.virginia.edu.  Posts to this list must come in
    email with a "From" address that matches one of those addresses, or the
    mail will bounce to the list owner (Daniel).  The list is not moderated,
    but it is archived, at:

    http://lists.village.virginia.edu/lists_archive/sds-policy/

    This hypermail archive is not currently password-protected; if you think it
    should be, let me know and I'll clap an .htaccess file on it.

    John Unsworth