Re: ALL Content Selection: George H. Durrie - Cider Making in the Country

Beth Schneider (bschneid@mfah.org)
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:55:51 -0700

The Museujm of Fine Arts, Houston does not do appraisals or recommend
appraisers. If you would like the name of the Houston contacts for the
International Society of Appraisers, Appraisers Association of America,
and/or the American Society of Appraisers, you can email me and let me
know.

Beth B. Schneider
Education Director

> From: Joe Love <joe.love@maryville.com>