Re: NGA Content Selection: Re: ALL Content Selection: Flemish

Robin Dowden (dowden@cais.com)
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 15:40:22 -0500 (CDT)

Noni,
In the second MESL distribution, you will be able to locate objects by
school (e.g., Netherlandish, Flemish, etc.) if you search field #24
"Concepts/Style-Period". In the first distribution, we (NGA) put school
values in field #12 "Creation Place".

Robin

At 01:19 PM 4/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Robin, I'm following up on a note from a professor at Cornell (see below).
How does
>one locate all 49 Flemish images? Which field would need to be searched
>to retrieve those images?
>Noni Korf Vidal
>Cornell
>
>>Date: Fri, 01 Mar 1996 16:37:10
>>To: rgc1@cornell.edu
>>From: Robin Dowden <dowden@cais.com>
>>Subject: Re: ALL Content Selection: Flemish 15th C. Painting
>>
>>The National Gallery's early Netherlandish paintings were included in the
>first MESL distribution and will continue to be available.
>>
>>At 01:07 PM 2/29/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>>I am teaching a course on 15th century Flemish painting in the Fall, 1996.
>It would be great if some of the appropriate paintings could be made available.
>>>--------------------------------------------------
>>>Robert G. Calkins
>>>Cornell University

>Robin Dowden