Re: LOC Content Selection (MESL project): request for images for photography course

Carl Fleischhauer (cfle@loc.gov)
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 09:40:03 -0500 (EST)

Carl Fleischhauer at LC responds: The FSA-OWI black and white photos are
on the docket for LC to put online on Internet/WWW, but -- we apologize
to you -- not due until 1998 (risk of 1999). The collection includes
180,000 images and is slow in coming. Evans is there along with many
other notables. Sorry not to be of quicker service!