Re: NGA Content Selection: Content Selection

Robin Dowden (dowden@cais.com)
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:41:33 -0600

The second distribution of NGA objects includes 18th century American
paintings, 19th century American paintings A-L (artist name), and 15th
century Italian paintings. Specific contents listings will be available end
of March.

I'm afraid we will not be able to satisfy your colleague's request for de
Hooch paintings, including _A Dutch Courtyard_. Technical problems with our
scanner have forced us to postpone digitizing the Dutch paintings.

At 10:24 AM 3/16/96 -0500, Sally Promey wrote:
>I would be interested in any images you can provide under the categories
18th and 19th century American and 15th century Italian. I also want to
redirect to you another faculty member's request for anything available by
Pieter de Hooch (especially A Dutch Courtyard).
>Sally Promey
>University of Maryland

Robin Dowden
National Gallery of Art