New Mega Academic Store

From: Edu-Software <GreatSelection_at_academic-software-outlet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:04:30 -0500

10,000 New Products at Heavily Discounted Academic Prices!!!!

FREE SHIPPING with Coupon Code below

Visit: www.academic-software-outlet.com

  * Software: Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk, Symantec, Quark, etc.

  * iPod Accessories: MP3 Players, Digital Recorders, CD/DVD Media, etc.

  * InkJet & Laser Printer cartridges: HP, Cannon, Epson

  * Cameras, Camcorders & Accessories: Sony, Nikon, Kodak, Phillips, etc.

  * Laptop Bags & Accessories: Kensington, Belkin, Dr. Bott, etc.

  * Calculators: HP-12c, TI, Sharp: Standard, Financial, Scientific

  * Books & Trainings: Total Training, Lynda, Pearson, etc.

  * School Supplies: Pens, Paper, Art Supplies, Files, notebooks,

    ...and just about anything else you can imagine!

www.academic-software-outlet.com

Computer Products for Education invites you to visit our new website
featuring thousands of great new products at unbelievably low prices!

FREE SHIPPING COUPON: BGZ569 (valid through 11/15/2006)

www.academic-software-outlet.com

__________________________
If you would like to receive monthly updates of special offers, and pricing updates, please subscribe to our monthly mailer by clicking on the following link:
http://www.academic-software-outlet.com/add.asp?a=add&e=hcbook-h@lists.village.virginia.edu

__________________________
U-N-S-U-S-C-R-1-B-E LINK:
We hope you have found this message valuable. However, if you do not wish to recieve any more offers from CPE, please click on the following link:
http://www.academic-software-outlet.com/rem.asp?a=remv&e=hcbook-h@lists.village.virginia.edu
Or call 800-679-7007 and ask to be deleted from our list.

Computer Products for Education
5325 140th Avenue North
Clearwater, Florida 33760
Tel: 800-679-7007