[hcbook] Blackwell Companion to Digital Humanities, links to online articles?

From: Ray Siemens <siemensr_at_MALA.BC.CA>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:45:21 -0800

Hi Folks,

It has been a year or so since we've used this distribution list,
perhaps the last time in order to thank you for your excellent
contributions, to ensure that everyone received their copies of the
Companion, to pass along news that sales have been solid and we should
be going to paperback soon -- and, far more importantly, to pass along
the strong and positive comments that we had initially received about
our joint effort in this volume.

I'm writing now, on behalf of all 3 of us co-editors, to ask if you've
taken advantage of the provision in your contract to post a copy of your
work to your website.

If you have, could we ask that you send the URL to us, via this list or
directly to John Unsworth?

Again, thank you very much for you contribution to the volume; it
benefits us, and befits us, all very well.

All best wishes,

Ray

  For Ray, John, and Susan

R.G. Siemens
English, University of Victoria, PO Box 3070 STN CSC,
     Victoria, BC, Canada. V8W 3W1
Phone: (250) 721-7272 Fax: (250) 721-6498
siemens@uvic.ca http://web.uvic.ca/~siemens/
<http://web.uvic.ca/~siemens/>