update

From: John Unsworth (unsworth@uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 20:38:34 EDT

[From Susan Schreibman]:

Dear Contributors,

Some of you have been email about the status of the Companion. We have
just received word from Blackwell's that the book has gone into copy
editing.
They are sending queries to myself, Ray and John in batches. Thus far we
have received queries for the first half dozen chapters. We will be
receiving queries in batches through mid April, and getting in touch
with you directly about them. We have seven days to get answers back to
the
proofreaders. If you will be unavailable during this period, please let
us know.

The book is scheduled to go to printer on 21 April, with page proofs
coming back to us at the end of May. If you have any questions, please
get in
touch with one of us. I've had to migrate my email address, please
email me at
sschreib@umd.edu

With all best wishes,

Susan
Dr Susan Schreibman
Assistant Director
Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities (MITH)
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
ph: 301 405 8505
fax: 301 314 7111