Hypertext Theory Collaboration (fwd)

John Unsworth (jmu2m@virginia.edu)
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 22:19:07 -0500 (EST)

Reply (with new mail to joswerdloff@vassar.edu, not by using the REPLY
function, which will only send your mail back to the class) if you are
interested.

John Unsworth
http://www.village.virginia.edu/~jmu2m/ jmu2m@virginia.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 20:01:30 +0000
From: Brain Dancer <joswerdloff@vassar.edu>
To: jmu2m@virginia.edu
Subject: Hypertext Theory Collaboration

I came across your Ensp 482 course listing while searching for Hypertext
theory on the net. If I might take two seconds of your time, I was
wondering simply if that course was current. If it is, I further wonder if
any of the students in the class would be interested in a bit of theory
work either over e-mail or in a moo. I am currently an undergrad here at
Vassar, and I am looking for net dialogue on questions of hypertextuality
(what makes it hyper) labyrinths, alternative hypertext paradigms (other
than WWW, Hypercard and Storyspace) and similar issues of Hypertext
rhetoric. If the class is current, I would be in your debt if you would
pass this on to your students, or perhaps be willing to work with me
yourself if you have any time.

Thank you in advance,
Jonathan Swerdloff