Returned mail: User unknown

Mail Delivery Subsystem (MAILER-DAEMON@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu)
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 23:17:39 -0500

The original message was received at Thu, 1 Feb 1996 23:17:37 -0500
from root@localhost

----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
ensp482@jefferson.village.edu (unrecoverable error)

... while talking to uvaarpa.virginia.edu.:
>>> RCPT To:<ensp482@jefferson.village.edu>
<<< 550 (BHST) Unknown host/domain name in "ensp482@jefferson.village.edu"
550 ensp482@jefferson.village.edu... User unknown

----- Original message follows -----
From: "Carol Bart" <cpb6q>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 96 23:17:23 EST
To: ensp482@jefferson.village.edu

hello
sorry to be straggling in so late with this intro. my name is Carol
Bartosiewicz, i am a fourth year english major/anthro minor
i originally became interested in this class from a purely theoretical aspect
regarding the web and its developement---now that i have actually accessed
the web, i think that i want to get more involved with some specifics of
practical applications
i like the idea that we're all faceless on the net, more freedom i think

as far as experience, i have none--except for an e-mail account (sorry
group), i'll be evolving to unix soon, and from then on who can predict?