HTML Class (fwd)

Daniel F. Ancona, IV (dfa4y@jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU)
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 23:28:16 -0500 (EST)

Greetings,

I attempted to send this this afternoon and am trying again.

Along the lines of what John asked you all to do... (I'm assuming John
hasn't introduced me at any point)

I'm Dan Ancona- I'm a fifth year undergrad in electrical engineering and I
work part-time making HTML & perl scripts at the Institute. I was the
technical assistant to 482 a year ago and had a lot of fun, so I'm going
to pitch in again this year, although to a lesser extent. I'm completely
sick of school and wish I could just do my work for the Institute, work on
my thesis (which is also web stuff) and wander around in the mountains,
but I'm not graduating until May. I'm available to help you all learn how
to put stuff up on the web. I can't guarantee a whole lot of help after
this week or weekend's class, but if you can manage to get me interested
in something (especially later in the semester) I might be able to squeeze
some help time into my schedule.

My URL is down below this in my signature if you need even more
information than that for some reason.

Sayooonara,
Dan

|http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu/~dfa4y |