Re:VFH search page

Dave Shumaker (dshumake@avenue.org)
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:19:39 -0500

Mark,

My name is Dave Shumaker and I am the project coordinator for Monticello
Avenue, Charlottesville/Albemarle's community network. I was on the ensp481
mailing list and saw a number of posts from you concerning scripts that you
prepared for the various groups. We have need of some of these same tools -
a search mechanism, a more sophisticated guestbook tool, a job posting
script, as well as other things. Would you be willing to let us use a copy
of some of the scripts you prepared for the ensp481 class? It would at
least give us a starting point in assisting a number of community
organizations.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Regards,

Dave Shumaker