Re: VFH Team -Please Read

starfish and coffee (afm2u@faraday.clas.virginia.edu)
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 15:12:20 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996, Elissa A. Booth wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> I was just going over everything you gave me on Wed., and I
> realized that you still have a bunch of our photos (from the
> Book Festival - 4 or 5 photos, Grant Program- 1 or 2,
> Regional Councils - 1, Etc.) Can you please track those
> down and get them to me??? I'm on vac after 5pm today, but if
> someone can drop them off here and give the to Garry I'd
> greatly appreciate it.
>
> Please "reply" e-mail me so that I know that you got this
> message.
>
> Thanks, Elissa

Ive got them Elissa! sorry, in the midst of all the chaos i forgot to
return a disc and those book photos. ill bring them by the vfh.

ansley

> --
> Elissa Booth
> eab2k@virginia.edu
> Virginia Foundation for the Humanities
> Phone: (804) 924-3296
> Fax: (804) 296-4714

"Be careful when fighting monsters, lest ye become a monster yourself; and
if you look into an abyss long enough, the abyss will also look into you."
-Nietzsche