Re: attn: Mr. Miles

Dan Entin (dee3s@faraday.clas.virginia.edu)
Mon, 02 Dec 1996 17:52:25 -0500

Of SOLAR interest . . .

Professor Unsworth wrote:

>I'd suggest that the SOLAR group take a stab at excerpting from the whole...
>here's my stab at it:

I had the same idea as Dr. U over the weekend and came up with my own
excerpt. I think I came up with a reasonable way of integrating this
excerpt into the title page while maintaining the look of a single screen
that Bob was concerned about. You should all check it out and let me know
what you think. Also compare the content to what the professor came up with
and maybe we'll combine them if he mentioned things I ought to have (I
haven't looked closely yet).

Dan

Dan Entin
(804) 984-0605